General Terms and Conditions
1. General information
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) by Tegima Sagl (Switzerland.TV) shall govern the legal relations between Tegima Sagl and its clients.
2. Types of announcements
Tegima Sagl, places at disposal of the public a platform on Internet (Switzerland.TV), within the sector of the Swiss Made and services in general, present in Switzerland.
3. Prices / Terms of payment
The prices agreed upon shall be intended in Swiss Francs currency excluding VAT. Payments shall be made within 30 (thirty) days following the sending of an invoice. In case of delay in payments, Tegima Sagl shall be obligated in applying a past due interest of 5 % (five percent) on the invoiced amount. Failure to pay may result in the suspension of the services and the charge of cost for collection. The services shall be resumed after the payment is made.
4. Life of the contract
The life of the contract between Tegima Sagl and its clients shall be of 1 (one) year unless differently agreed upon. If the contract is not cancelled by either of the parties through a prior notice of at least 3 (three) months before the date of expiry, it shall be intended automatically renewed for 1 (one) more year.
For the processing of personal data, Tegima Sagl shall comply with the Swiss regulations regarding protection of personal data.
6. Limits of responsibilities by Tegima Sagl
* Tegima Sagl shall not be able to guarantee the enjoyment and accessibility to the Switzerland TV platform in a regular and continuous manner and declines any responsibility for direct or indirect damages caused to its clients, independently from their nature.
* Tegima Sagl shall not be responsible in case of third parties unauthorised learning of the clients personal data, (e.g.: through unauthorised access to the data bank by “hackers”) or deriving from abuses of its platform by third parties.
* Information and graphic looks contained in the web site www.switzerland.tv, may be modified at any time by Tegima Sagl, which shall not guarantee its completeness or up-to-dateness.
* Tegima Sagl shall not be held responsible for information that can be viewed starting form the web site www.switzerland.tv. The use of information therein contained shall be at the exclusive risk of the users.
7. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
The present General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Swiss law. For any controversy arising between Tegima Sagl and its customers, the place of jurisdiction shall be Lugano (Switzerland).
Version 1.0, August 15 2005